Wednesday, November 09, 2005

An old idea, still alive..

Check this out click here

Amazing! I did this ages ago. I still feel like this. It is heavy, but something which probably needs to be implemented.

My pastor says, "Without proper planning and preparation, expect poor performance!", and, "if you've got a big idea; start off small!"

There are lots of other reasons. You start off small you can see the enemy clearer as you progress. You know your weaknesses, and where you've been caught out before.
Firstly, I have to organise myself with the theories I encounter. Then, I have to experiment with the theories of life, before I preach to other to do the same. If I don't do it, why be a hypocrite and tell others to?

1 Comments:

Blogger unfuel the planet said...

call that first timer's luck..

somehow its the newbie who achieve something really new and revolutionary

9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home