Friday, November 19, 2004

Rrrromans

Yep. Started reading it a couple of days back; only a chapter a day, mind you!

Funnily enough, Word on the web gave me a good, yet premature, insight into Romans chapter 6.
It was basically saying, that Paul was saying, "Don't force the belief on someone".

Damn! I was all hoping for a revolution of the Spanish Inquisition. :).
Jokes aside though, I used to run such a mockery of a system; to my shame!
(I like to show people the door, that's for sure!)

It's quite hard to pick that up from the scriptures they gave, but then again, this kind of occurance can occur.. I probably need discernment and a bit of 'chewing' on this scripture.
Seeking the way of truth, as I'm finding, isn't all as simple as I first perceived.

Thank God for forgiveness.

1 Comments:

Blogger . : A : . said...

Thanks for your comments and critique on my blog. Very helpful. Look forward to seeing you around.

3:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home