Friday, October 08, 2004

The point - (Sorry for wasting your time!)

It's really hard this bloggin thing.
I'm new to this and it's so hard to be true and deep on a plain text-pixel-etc. based piece of metal and glass.

You can't hear my voice!
You don't know me!
Why on earth do you think by reading my blog you'll be able to reach inside of my personality?

What does gn0 mean? Nothing. It's a handle. A piece of text to point to my persona! It is an evolved piece of text, I'd agree, but the meaning? Meaningless.

What is the point of seeing this?
What is the point of being where you are at this point in time?
What is the point?
My boss humours that the point "is the sharp bit at the end!", and in the consideration of humour, 10/10; in consideration of seriousness, -10/10!

I've been to these blogging sites and they're just full of peoples messages. Receipies, hate, feelings, thoughts, words, vibes etc.

Time is surely precious, so don't waste it!
They might live in Japan, America (high probability), France, etc.

I don't care at the moment.

Love your neighbour! Yes! But how do you love those out of 'range'?
Please inform me! Are they in 'range' even?

Cynicism will eat me in certain circumstances.

How can this be under-the-power-of love?
Enlighten me!

SHOW me, TELL me, GUIDE me!

----------------+---------------------

Ok.. It's a release for people! Maybe! A kinda wall to 'bounce' things off.
But can the one under the problem help oneself? (trying to sound clever btw)

Sometimes, maybe. But I doubt that 'that' self could have done it without the resources sparked and created from no-thing-ness.

GOD, GOD, GOD, GOD, GOD!!!!!!!

HEAR IT!

----------------+--------------------

Ok I've calmed down now!

..One step beyond..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home