Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Audit

It's been two years! I started this blog after a friend's suggestion.

Two years!

People say that time flies when your having fun. I disagree! This is not good! Two years!

I remember too vividly two years back.

Paul says he looks in a mirror and sees a poor reflection; I see that too! Paul sort yourself out (joke!). Na, I mean myself of course.

I'm asking myself, 'How much have you changed? And was it good change or bad change?'.
I feel I have changed a little. I need more change!
I also need to think about things more.

Enough about me!

------------------+--------------------

"The Magnolia tree is always attractive, for it is deciduous, never losing its glossy green leaves. I use these leaves to make an arraignment on my dining room table each November, adding pieces of fruit around them, to remind me of the Thanksgiving harvest. It is, in the spring, however, that it displays its most magnificent splendor, when its flowers are in full bloom. At first, the flower buds are in tight coils- just waiting to unfold. It takes warm weather and sunlight before this happens.

I believe people start out like the Magnolia bud- tight- and into ourselves. However, when the loving warmth of our savior, Jesus Christ, and His glorious lights invade our hearts, there is a change. He will open us up in a beautiful manner, just as the Magnolia bud will do. "


From http://www.dailywisdom.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home