Friday, January 14, 2005

Reflection

I'm usually harsher on this.
I usually try and get down to the extreme vibes I'm getting and need to wack it down. I get more deeper revelations that I write down in little books, but they are usually personal, and in the past have been a 'mixed bag of fruit'!

Same with this blog.. Mixed bag! Although more lemony/limey. Very sharp; to the point. Highly strung.

We use the word love in such a refined context. Love; a spiritual connection 'thing' between a man and a woman of maturity.
Love is a word which in some minds only invisions sex.
God has shown (and is showing) me different.

Love in greater terms, is all that stuff between mates and family; respect, joy, support, etc.

The lonely seek love of all kinds.
The love of God. Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home